What is the use and technology of Shenzhen sheet metal processing?
In daily life, the most important thing for people to observe and think about is that metal plates are used in the smokestacks, stainless steel barrels, automobile fuel tanks, gasoline tanks, ventilation duct elbows, which are essential for people's daily life. Metal plates are made of various specifications and models according to the processing.
A lot of food and clothing production has changed. This kind of sheet metal processing in the manufacturing industry has a professional term called sheet metal processing. Today, Shenzhen sheet metal processing introduces sheet metal in detail. Sheet metal is a kind of steel handicraft processing technology belonging to cold working processing technology, belonging to the steel processing and manufacturing industry. According to the international definition of sheet metal, sheet metal is a more detailed cold to metal sheet Processing technology, according to the cutting, cutting, assembling and other technological processes, the final forming, for example, people in the street car thick steel shell, is made according to the sheet metal processing technology.
Shenzhen sheet metal processing introduces in detail the processing characteristics of sheet metal processing, sheet metal belongs to thin steel, so it is lighter in quality. Sheet metal processing according to cold processing technology, so it has a relatively large compressive strength, very hard. In addition, sheet metal, which belongs to steel, has very good electrical conductivity according to the amount of current. And in terms of price, it has very good performance price ratio compared with other steel processing methods.
Shenzhen sheet metal processing details about the scope of application of sheet metal processing. Sheet metal processing is widely used. Sheet metal processing is used to manufacture high-precision parts for electronic and electrical production, boosting the communication industry, and manufacturing car shell shell for automobile industry processing technology. In addition, it is also used in the production and processing of medical machinery. In other words, sheet metal processing has a wide range of main uses, which is convenient for people's production, clothing, food, housing and transportation.
Sheet metal processing methods include:
1. According to the design plan, the design department will produce the photos of parts and accessories for sheet metal processing, and carry out the main display one by one in 3D, which is convenient for the processing unit to process, and fully show the actual structure of the sheet metal parts.
2. There are very good cutting methods for the parts and accessories photos, which can be divided into: shearing machine cutting, high-speed punch cutting, CNC machine cutting, etc;
3. When pressing riveting, pay attention to its orientation. Press riveting can be carried out according to high-speed punch or hydraulic riveting machine.
4. The welding should be firm. When welding, a protruding point should be made on the welding surface to touch the surface of the tablet computer. The welding time and working pressure should be ensured.
5. Sheet metal forming processing: the key is to carry out sheet metal bending and stretching. The key of sheet metal bending processing sequence is from inside to outside, from small to large, first fold the unique condition and then fold the general appearance.
6. Recently, the surface coating of sheet metal is improved according to the original coating treatment According to the actual operation of the automation technology of fiber laser cutting, the sheet metal processing technicality has been further changed, and the intelligent practical operation has been maintained, which not only saves the labor cost, but also further improves the productivity and the total number of production and manufacturing, which plays an obvious role in the future development of sheet metal.