Hardware is familiar to us. Hardware stamping parts are often used in industrial production or daily life. Metal stamping is processed by stamping machine, die punch and other equipment according to the shape required by customers. Excellent equipment, easy to operate, high precision stamping, easy to realize the advantages of mechanization and automation, is currently the most widely used processing method.
Basic requirements of metal stamping process:
1. Metal stamping processing is small parts, so in the selection of materials, to meet the technical requirements of product design and stamping process and processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.).
2. When designing the stamping structure shape of metal stamping parts, the surface with simple and reasonable structure can be adopted, which can reduce the number of machined surfaces and the minimum processing area.
3. In order to select a reasonable method of blank preparation in mechanical manufacturing, we can directly use profile, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibility.
4. In order to improve the processing procedure and improve the stamping deformation and product quality, the material should have good plasticity, small yield strength ratio, large plate thickness directivity coefficient, small plate plane directivity coefficient and small yield strength to elastic modulus ratio. For the separation process, it is not necessary for the material to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain plasticity. The better the plasticity is, the more difficult it is to separate and the higher the precision of the processed product is.
5. Specify the processing cost of parts with appropriate manufacturing accuracy and surface roughness. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of precision, especially in the case of high precision, this increase is extremely significant. Therefore, high precision should not be pursued without sufficient basis. In the same way, the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be regulated according to the actual needs of the matching surface.
The processing technology of metal stamping parts is more complex. In order to ensure the performance of metal stamping parts can meet the use requirements, it is necessary to follow the corresponding process requirements to ensure the production feasibility.